By accessing this Website, accessible from www.brandssl.io , you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information
or software) on BrandSSL's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing
only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this
license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BrandSSL's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BrandSSL at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BrandSSL's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. BrandSSL makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, BrandSSL does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BrandSSL or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BrandSSL's website, even if BrandSSL or a BrandSSL authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on BrandSSL's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BrandSSL does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. BrandSSL may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However BrandSSL does not make any commitment to update the materials.
BrandSSL has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BrandSSL of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
BrandSSL may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your Account and terminate the Terms of Service at any time by contacting BrandSSL Support and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in BrandSSL’s response.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- BrandSSL will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to BrandSSL for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Abuja federal capital territory and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.